Part time Administrative Assistant
PokerStore.gr was created in 2014 and is now a leading e-shop of casino and gambling items in Greece. We sell poker chips, playing cards, tables, covers and various casino accessories to both retail consumers and wholesale clients.
We are now looking to expand with other products such as board games, puzzles, toys etc.
We are looking for a part-time administrative assistant to help us manage our day to day operations. This job is remote, so you can work from anywhere in the Athens area, as long as you have a computer and a phone. Working hours are flexible.
Part-time and remote. Flexible hours. Fixed monthly compensation.
· Invoice daily orders and sending the files to the warehouse for order picking (this takes about 20 minutes a day)
· Continuously add new products on the e-shop, incl. creating product descriptions in both Greek and English and sourcing product pictures from other websites (minor editing or taking pictures of products with smartphone might be needed)
· Customer support (phone, mail and social media) for prospective or existing clients (2 to 3 interactions a day on average)
· Keep track of sales (orders, deliveries and payments) and expenses on an Excel spreadsheet (10-20 minutes a day if done regularly)
· Monitoring stock levels and notifying Managing Director for shortages (1 or 2 times a month)
· Excellent command of Greek (oral and written) and English (written)
· Excellent organizing abilities
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to create, modify or translate content (English and Greek)
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (cropping, resizing, moving objects, inserting titles, using magic wand etc.)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· You will need your own computer and working space
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to get to know you better !